A cardboard factory had a noise problem in a corrugated group, as the noise limit values marked in RD286/2006 were being exceeded. For this reason, the company contacted Acústica Integral to develop a solution to achieve multiple objectives:
- The design of a solution that meets the Standards’ acoustic criteria.
- The design of an acoustic insulation system that affects the production process as little as possible.
- The adaptation of the enclosure’s accesses with systems that are comfortable for employees.
- The integration of the ventilation systems in the enclosure itself by means of acoustic tunnels.
- A tailor-made design of the machine to be treated, maintaining its shape and occupying the minimum space.
The machine’s noise problem was studied and a constructive solution was proposed with Acustimódul-80A acpustic panels. The insulation level of this type of solution allows reaching the necessary acoustic insulation values.RS5C type personnel passage doors and RSR type sliding acoustic doors were chosen to access the inside of the enclosure. Acoustic VRC type visors were used to allow the visibility of the process from the outside. The machines are ventilated by means of acoustic tunnels incorporated into the enclosure itself.
The final outcome of the treatment allows achieving the acoustic objectives and the requirements requested by the client in relation to the functionality of the treatment regarding the productive process.
INSTALLATION DATA SHEET
Project: Acoustic enclosure for corrugated group
ACOUSTIC MATERIAL USED
- Acustimódul-80A Panels
- RS5C Acoustic door
- RSR Sliding door.
- VRC Acoustic visor.
- Acoustic tunnel to prevent losses in the holes for product passage.